To Our Family of Patients,
We will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients as stated in detail below…
* Patients and visitors to the office will be required to wear a face mask or cloth face covering. Our staff will be wearing them as well.
* We will be screening patients, visitors and staff members for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entering.
* Temperatures will be taken. If your temperature is elevated, you will be required to reschedule.
* If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, as named by the CDC, please call to reschedule your appointment:
– shortness of breath
– muscle aches
– loss of taste or smell
* Please come alone to your appointment. Drivers and companions should remain outside unless you are a true caregiver and need to assist the patient.
*All patients being seen in the office for appointments MUST sign the form labeled “Release Form” which is under our patient tab of our website. If you do not sign it ahead of your exam you will be required to once you arrive in the office.
* If you are due to update your paperwork or are a new patient, paperwork must be filled out in advance as we will not be doing any paperwork or signatures in the office. Paperwork can be found by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser:
If you have questions concerning your upcoming appointment or need to schedule, please reach out to us at (937) 435-8605.
Thank you, we look forward to serving you soon!
Doctors Chandler, Timmerman, Eckhart & Staff