As we are all navigating the ongoing public health enemy, COVID-19, we wanted to reach out to all of our patients to give you an office update.
We are currently still seeing patients in our office for exams and medical emergency visits. Our staff is remaining vigilant in providing the best care, including sanitizing as much and as often as we can. We are also still allowing for patients to come by to pick up glasses and/or contacts but we will gladly ship them out if you would prefer to not to leave your home currently.
The CDC and the American Optometric Association has recommendations of their own which are listed on the following websites:
We understand there are ongoing concerns for our patient’s health and safety which we take very seriously. Please read the following list and act accordingly:
- If you have been sick or out of the country in the last month, please call our office to reschedule. (937) 435-8605
- If you would like to delay your appointment for any reason please call and we can cancel or move your appointment (no fees will apply)
- Limit the amount of people you bring with you to an appointment. If you can come alone that is the best option but if you need to be brought to your appointment we understand.
- Practice exceptional sanitization!
- Wash your hands often.
- Limit your contact with other people.
- If you need to cough/sneeze please use a tissue and wash your hands afterwards.
- Wear face masks if you have the option.